CANAEON GROUP is associated with a Chinese family having a long recorded history. The group was founded by new generation of the family and started with capital management and innovation development business, as well as supporting education and founding schools.
CANAEON GROUP invests or involves in following business and educational non-government organizations (NGO) to create synergies for generating positive global impact as well as social responsibility.
Capital Management / Innovation Investment
- TXI Center – “Taiwan x Israel” using “Technology x Innovation” to “Transform x Impact” world.
- TXI Partners – a TXI.tech Ecosystem to integrate XR+AI+IOT+Big Data for digital solutions in industrial or educational use.
- TXI Eco – Waste-to-Values/Energies
- Canaan Capital – Private Equity Venture Capital
- CanaanEra FnB Ltd. – a trading company for Taiwan x Israel
- DinerSky – a F&B incubation center
- Cross Capital Group – a capital management and advisory company
Supported Educational NGO
- EON Center (Israel)
- Qing-Shu High School
- Lu-Shin Senior High School
The founders of CANAEON GROUP believe ” A successful businessman can only change the future of one industry, but a successful educator can change the lives of thousands students.“, that’s why the founders hope to integrate business and innovation momentum with the schools to create better education environment, which in turn can develop more successful talents for the world with the same vision to humbly build a Just Economy with Mercy.